Dreaming of an eco-adventure in Asia?
Wild Planet Adventures offers “Ultimate Wildlife” 11- and 15-day eco-adventures in Thailand and Laos. Led by naturalist guides, the tours feature ancient rainforests, tropical islands, tree-house lodging and the wildlife and culture of the region.
Tour highlights include:
· “Viewing wildlife and birds in four national parks and wildlife preserves, including night-time 4WD safaris for nocturnal animals.”
· “Relaxing on a private island and enjoying Thailand’s famous beaches and world-class snorkeling.”
·”Interacting with elephants – and learn to communicate with them – at an award-winning eco-responsible elephant camp.”
· “Interacting with tigers and their cubs at Tiger Kingdom.”
· “Witnessing mating gibbons serenading each other from a magical tree-house rainforest lodge – accessible only by a unique system of zip-lines.”
· “Visiting Chiang Mai “old city,” Grand Palace, and Buddhist temples.”
· “Immersing yourself in the sensuality of Thai aesthetics; learning Thai cooking, visiting floating markets and experiencing Thai massage.”
· “Hiking, rafting and snorkeling excursions, boutique hotel accommodations and rainforest lodges.”
All Wild Planet Adventures tours are carbon-neutral, offset through Carbon Fund.
For more info, visit Wild Planet Adventures online.
Images courtesy of Wild Planet Adventures
Tags: Asia, beaches, birds, Buddhist temples, camp, Chiang Mai, culture, eco adventure, elephants, floating markets, gibbons, Grand Palace, Green Travel, Laos, leisure, national parks, rainforests, recreation, safaris, sightseeing, snorkeling, Thai cooking, thailand, tigers, tree-house lodging, tropical islands, wildlife, wildlife preserves