A better environment, A better World.
August 20, 2009
Filed under : Enviornment News
Hurricane Bill is on the warpath. I love it when they name storms after me. Who wouldn’t?
Facts about the Hurricane Bill projected path
- Location: 13.8N 44.0W or about 1160 miles east of the Lesser Antilles
- Maximum sustained winds: 75 mph
- Moving: West-northwest at about 22 mph
- Minimum pressure: 987 mb
- Expected to continue moving west-northwest for the next several days
- Forecasters said the storm could be a category 3 hurricane as it approaches the Lesser Antilles on August 19 or 20
Some quick facts
- Bill formed in the Atlantic on August 17, 2009
- Bill is the second hurricane of the 2009 season in the AtlanticUpdates on
- Bill’s path can be found at Hurricane Bill’s projected path. Or you can cut and paste http://www.ohsep.louisiana.gov/hurricanerelated/2009hurrNme.htm